Plug and play stationary dust extraction system for dry dust and welding fumes with airflow range of 2000 m3/hr – 7000 m3/hr.
- Filter, fan and motor, automatic cleaning system with control panel are assembled in the factory and delivered to the end-user. AB filter units with their compact design are ready to operate.
- High efficient ventilators that have backcurved blades are made of aluminium. The impellers are directly coupled to motors.
- Cartridge filters made of polyester non-woven are standard on AB dust collectors. They arrest 0.2 – 2 micron particles with %99.9 efficiency. Dust Class M acc. to DIN EN 60335. Cartridge filters have a temperature resistance up to 80C.
- The filter unit is equipped with automatic jet-pulse cleaning. Cleaning pressure is 4-5 bar.
- Control panel and the differential pressure gauge that start-and-stop jet pulse cleaning automatically are standard on AB dust collectors. Dust level indicator of filter elements and pressured-air regulator are also included in the control panel.
- Volume of dust container is 40 lt.
- Static and dynamic balanced impellers with silencers ensure low sound level < 70 dB (A).
- Standard models of AB filter units are produced to use inside (for indoor applications).
- Volume of dust container can be 80 lt. (The height of filter unit will increase 250mm.)
- Aluminium coated cartridge filter elements can be used for anti-static applications.
- Teflon membrane(PTFE) coated cartridge filter elements can be used.(For applications to capture very small and tiny dust particles.)
- AB filter units can be equipped with explosion panels to minimize the risks associated with dust explosions. Flanged fitting for clean air-outlet is available to exhaust the clean air outside.
- When looked from the door side (front view), the contaminated air-inlet is always on the right-hand side for standard AB filter units. If necessary, the contaminated air-inlet can be produced on the left-hand side.
- Ventilator with ex-proof motor and filter unit with ex-proof valves are available on request.