Plasma Laser Filter Units are specifically designed for extraction and filtration of dust, fume and smoke generated during plasma, laser and OXY cutting operations.
- Ready-to-operate with filters, built-in fanmotor group, built-in spark separator, silencer and control panel.
- Special panel filters with working life of 15000 – 20000 hours.
- Electrical connection 400V, 3P N PE ~ 50Hz as standard. (Different electrical supply configuration options are available-On Request such as 480V, 3P N PE ~ 60Hz. etc.)
- Aluminum, high efficient, back curved blade, statically and dynamically balanced fans are directly coupled to the motor.
- Standard air inlet is placed at left hand side from front view. (Right hand side air inlet available-On Request.)
- ΔP controlled automatic jet-pulse cleaning for panel filter elements (ideal cleaning pressure 4-5 bar) is activated when cleaning is necessary according to dust level on filter elements.
- Easy to handle standard dust bin. Dust bin volume is 80 Liter.
- Built-in air pressure regulator (0-10 bar).
- Drainage for pressured air tank.